Citroma by Meijer Distribution Inc
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.61mL
Labeler: Meijer Distribution Inc
NDC Code: 41250-380
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium citrate 1.745 g per fl oz
for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours.
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already use a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
taking any other drugs. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel moverment after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
adults and children 12 years of age and over - 6.5 to 10 fl oz maximum 10 fl oz in 24 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age - 3 to 7 fl oz maximum 7 fl oz in 24 hours
children 2 to under 6 years of age - 2 to 3 fl oz maximum 3 fl oz in 24 hours
children under 2 years of age - ask a doctor
discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
- magnesium content 290 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- sodium content 3 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- potassium content 84 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- store at temperatures between 46º and 86º F (8º and 30º C)
citric acid, flavor, potassium bicarbonate, sodium saccharin, water
DIST. BY MEIJER DISTRIUBTION, INC.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
Do not use if tamper evident twist off cap is missing, broken or separated from neckring
Magnesium Citrate U.S.P. Oral Solution
Sugar Free/Low Sodium
- Relief of occasional constipation
- Bowel cleansing for surgery or exam preparation
Alcohol Content 0.0031% (from flavoring)
10 FL OZ (296 mL)
magnesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 1, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.