STOOL SOFTENER EXTRA STRENGTH by Atlantic Biologicals Corps
Medically reviewed on November 9, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 250mg
Labeler: Atlantic Biologicals Corps
NDC Code: 17856-0443
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 250 mg
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation.
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for more than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor
adults and children over 12 years of age and over:
- : take as directed by a doctor children under 12 years of age
- sodium 15 mg each softgel contains:
- store at controlled room temperature 15 - 30 C (59 - 86 F) oooo
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
edible white ink, FD&C Red No# 40, FD&C Yellow No# 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol special.
Call toll free 1-877-753-3935
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Atlantic Biologicals Corps (047437707)|
|Registrant - Atlantic Biologicals Corps (047437707)|
|Atlantic Biologicals Corps||047437707||RELABEL(17856-0443), REPACK(17856-0443)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.