Mucus Relief Cold Flu Sore Throat Maximum Strength
Medically reviewed on October 11, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 20mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 20mL, GUAIFENESIN 400mg in 20mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 20mL
Labeler: EQUALINE (SuperValu)
NDC Code: 41163-036
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- sore throat
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- minor aches and pains
- temporarily reduces fever
- temporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not use more than directed (see overdose warning).
- redness or swelling is present
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- new symptoms occur
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
- do not take more than 6 doses in a 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and over||20 mL every 4 hours|
|children under 12 years||do not use|
- each 20 mL contains: sodium 12 mg
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, glycerin, natural & artificial flavor, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
Compare to Mucinex® Fast-Max® Cold, Flu & Sore Throat Maximum Strength active ingredients*
Cold, Flu & Sore Throat
Acetaminophen (Pain Reliever - Fever Reducer)
Dextromethorphan HBr (Cough Suppressant)
Phenylephrine HCl (Nasal Decongestant)
- relieves headache & fever
- controls cough
- relieves nasal & chest congestion
- thins & loosens mucus
For ages 12 & over
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser, distributor of Mucinex® Fast-Max® Cold, Flu & Sore Throat Maximum Strength.
Distributed by SUPERVALU INC.
Eden Prairie, MN 55344 USA
Contact us at 1-877-932-7948, or www.supervalu-ourownbrands.com
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL ON OR UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
PARENTS: Learn about teen medicine abuse www.StopMedicineAbuse.org
|MUCUS RELIEF COLD FLU SORE THROAT
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - EQUALINE (SuperValu) (006961411)|