Mucus Relief Cold Flu Sore Throat Maximum Strength
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 20mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 20mL, GUAIFENESIN 400mg in 20mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 20mL
Labeler: EQUALINE (SuperValu)
NDC Code: 41163-036
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- sore throat
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- minor aches and pains
- temporarily reduces fever
- temporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not use more than directed (see overdose warning).
- redness or swelling is present
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- new symptoms occur
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
- do not take more than 6 doses in a 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and over||20 mL every 4 hours|
|children under 12 years||do not use|
- each 20 mL contains: sodium 12 mg
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, glycerin, natural & artificial flavor, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
Compare to Mucinex® Fast-Max® Cold, Flu & Sore Throat Maximum Strength active ingredients*
Cold, Flu & Sore Throat
Acetaminophen (Pain Reliever - Fever Reducer)
Dextromethorphan HBr (Cough Suppressant)
Phenylephrine HCl (Nasal Decongestant)
- relieves headache & fever
- controls cough
- relieves nasal & chest congestion
- thins & loosens mucus
For ages 12 & over
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser, distributor of Mucinex® Fast-Max® Cold, Flu & Sore Throat Maximum Strength.
Distributed by SUPERVALU INC.
Eden Prairie, MN 55344 USA
Contact us at 1-877-932-7948, or www.supervalu-ourownbrands.com
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL ON OR UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
PARENTS: Learn about teen medicine abuse www.StopMedicineAbuse.org
|MUCUS RELIEF COLD FLU SORE THROAT
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - EQUALINE (SuperValu) (006961411)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 11, 2017