Isopropyl alcohol 70 percent Wintergreen
Medically reviewed on Jul 19, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.)
NDC Code: 49035-076
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol (70% conc.)
First aid antiseptic
first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- if taken internally, serious gastric disturbances will result
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
deep or puncture woods, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
condition persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
FD&C green #3, FD&C yellow #5, methyl salicylate, purified water
70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- With wintergreen
- First aid antiseptic
- For rubbing and massaging
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716
70 PERCENT WINTERGREEN
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.) (051957769)|