Isopropyl alcohol 70 percent Wintergreen
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.)
NDC Code: 49035-076
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol (70% conc.)
First aid antiseptic
first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- if taken internally, serious gastric disturbances will result
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
deep or puncture woods, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
condition persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
FD&C green #3, FD&C yellow #5, methyl salicylate, purified water
70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- With wintergreen
- First aid antiseptic
- For rubbing and massaging
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716
70 PERCENT WINTERGREEN
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.) (051957769)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.