The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Olay Fresh Effects Clear Skin Spot Zinger
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2g in 100mL
Labeler: The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC Code: 37000-284
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
- for the treatment of acne
For external use only.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation persists.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean facial skin thoroughly before applying
- massage into the affected area
- start with one application daily to avoid excessive drying of the skin
- gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application
water, PPG-15 stearyl ether, dimethicone, glycerin, polymethylsilsesquioxane, acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, titanium dioxide, C13-14 isoparaffin, talc, stearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol, dimethiconol, isohexadecane, decylene glycol, steareth-21, laureth-7, fragrance, disodium EDTA, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract , citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) flower extract , mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract , camellia sinensis leaf extract .
- Green tea
Distr. by PROCTER & GAMBLE,
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
|OLAY FRESH EFFECTS CLEAR SKIN
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.