Broncomar DM by Gadal Laboratories Inc
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Gadal Laboratories Inc
NDC Code: 53113-217
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acvtive ingredients: (in each 5ml) Purpose
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg ................... Cough Suppressant
Guaifenesin 100 mg ................................... Expectorant
- Help loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make cough more productive.
- Teporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold
Do not exceed recommended dosage
Do not use
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)( certain drugs for depression , psychiatric conditions, or Parkinson’s disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- if you do not know if your prescription drug contains on MAOI ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- if you have a chronic pulmonary disease or shortness of breath unless directed by a doctor
- avoid alcoholic beverages while you are taking this product
Ask the doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Stop use and ask the doctor if
- Nervoisness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs.
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be sign of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- Shake well before use
Adults and children 12 years and over 10 mL (2 tsps) every 4 hours
Children 6 to under 12 years of age. 5 mL (1 tsps) every 4 hours
Children under 6 years of age Do not use
Blue cohosh, citric acid, echinacea, eucalyptus oil, ginkgo biloba, gold seal root, honey, honey flavor, horehound herb, licorice root, menthol, mullein, myrrh, potassium sorbate, slippery elm bark, sodium benzoate, propylene glycol, water, sodium chloride, sucralose, wild cherry bark and zinc sulfate.
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Gadal Laboratories Inc (841305639)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 12, 2018