Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer by Vi-Jon
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Alcohol 558mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 11344-538
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
KILLS GERMS IN 15 SECONDS
Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs & bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
For external use only: hands
Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
if skin irritation develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
benzophenone-4, blue 1, carbomer, fragrance, glycerin, isopropyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, water
8515 Page Ave
St. Louis, MO 63114
|MOISTURIZING HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Vi-Jon (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on May 7, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.