Tolnaftate by Faria Limited dba Sheffield Pharmaceuticals
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Faria Limited dba Sheffield Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 11527-051
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Tolnaftate USP 1%
- Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis).
- Relieves the itching, irratation, redness, scaling and discomfort which can accompany these conditions.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- For external use only avoid contact with eyes.
- Irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm)irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks (for jock itch).
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
For athlete's foot
- Pay special attention to the spaces between the toes.
- Wear well fitting ventilated shoes.
- Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
- Close cap tighty after ever use.
Ceteth-20, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Chlorocresol, Mineral Oil, White Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Water
Dr. Sheffield's NDC 11527-051-40
Antifungal Cream (Tolnaftate 1%) Made in the USA
RINGWORM Net Wt. 1.25 OZ (35.4 g)
|Labeler - Faria Limited dba Sheffield Pharmaceuticals (151177797)|
|Registrant - Faria Limited dba Sheffield Pharmaceuticals (151177797)|
|Faria LLC dba Sheffield Pharmaceuticals||151177797||MANUFACTURE(11527-051)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.