PLAGENTRA BABY BUBBLE WASH
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Ingredients: Allantoin 1.25mg in 250mL
Labeler: C.A Pharm Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 68988-080
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient: Allantoin 0.5%
Water, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Polyglutamic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Phaseolus Radiatus Extract, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Bark Extract, Rumex Crispus Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
Purpose: Skin Portectant
1. Stop using the product and go to a doctor immediately if one of the following symptoms occurs. If immediate care is not sought, the symptoms may worsen :
1) Itching, redness, swelling, rash, etc. 2) If one of the symptoms above occurs due to direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply the product to wounds or skin with dermatitis such as eczema.
3. Storage and Handling, 1) Keep the lid closed after use. 2) Keep the product out of children's reach. 3) Keep away from direct sunlight, do not store at high or low temperature.
Keep out of reach of babies and children.
Indication and usage:
1) Tighten the lid after using it.
2) Don't keep it in the place where the temperature is extremely hot or low and exposed to the direct sunlight.
3) Use it in the morning or evening in the bath.
Dosage and administration:
Take appropriate amount and gently apply to the body.
Then wash it up with.
|PLAGENTRA BABY BUBBLE WASH
allantoin aerosol, foam
|Labeler - C.A Pharm Co., Ltd. (688198385)|
|Registrant - C.A Pharm Co., Ltd. (688198385)|
|C.A Pharm Co., Ltd.||688198385||manufacture(68988-080)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.