PLAGENTRA BABY BUBBLE WASH
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Ingredients: Allantoin 1.25mg in 250mL
Labeler: C.A Pharm Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 68988-080
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient: Allantoin 0.5%
Water, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Polyglutamic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Phaseolus Radiatus Extract, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Bark Extract, Rumex Crispus Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
Purpose: Skin Portectant
1. Stop using the product and go to a doctor immediately if one of the following symptoms occurs. If immediate care is not sought, the symptoms may worsen :
1) Itching, redness, swelling, rash, etc. 2) If one of the symptoms above occurs due to direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply the product to wounds or skin with dermatitis such as eczema.
3. Storage and Handling, 1) Keep the lid closed after use. 2) Keep the product out of children's reach. 3) Keep away from direct sunlight, do not store at high or low temperature.
Keep out of reach of babies and children.
Indication and usage:
1) Tighten the lid after using it.
2) Don't keep it in the place where the temperature is extremely hot or low and exposed to the direct sunlight.
3) Use it in the morning or evening in the bath.
Dosage and administration:
Take appropriate amount and gently apply to the body.
Then wash it up with.
|PLAGENTRA BABY BUBBLE WASH
allantoin aerosol, foam
|Labeler - C.A Pharm Co., Ltd. (688198385)|
|Registrant - C.A Pharm Co., Ltd. (688198385)|
|C.A Pharm Co., Ltd.||688198385||manufacture(68988-080)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 10, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.