12 Hour Nasal by Altaire Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05g in 100mL
Labeler: Altaire Pharmaceuticals Inc.
NDC Code: 59390-036
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
12 HOUR NASAL SPRAY
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05% Nasal Spray
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
● temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
● common cold
● hay fever
● other respiratory allergies
● temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
● shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
● heart disease
● high blood pressure
● thyroid disease
● trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
● do not use more than directed
● do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
● Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
● use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
● adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adults supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
● children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt heard backward while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
● store between 20° to 30°C (36° to 86°F)
● retain carton for future reference on full labeling
● see bottle or box for Lot Number and Expiration Date
Benzalkonium chloride, disodium edetate, disodium phosphate, monosodium phosphate, purified water, sodium chloride, sorbitol
Call (631) 722-5988 9am-5pm EST Monday-Friday.
Do not use if imprinted seal of bottle cap is torn, missing or broken.
Altaire Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Aquebogue, NY
|12 HOUR NASAL
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - Altaire Pharmaceuticals Inc. (786790378)|
|Altaire Pharmaceuticals Inc.||786790378||MANUFACTURE(59390-036)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.