PLAGENTRA BABY by C.A Pharm Co., Ltd.
Medically reviewed on December 8, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Dimethicone 1g in 100g
Labeler: C.A Pharm Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 68988-060
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient: Dimethicone 1%
Water, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Phytosqualane, Isohexadecane, Triethylhexanoin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Pueraria Thunbergiana Root Extract, Soluble Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 60, Tromethamine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sucrose Cocoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Carbomer, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Folic Acid, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol, Raffinose, Polyglutamic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Fragrance
Purpose: Skin Portectant
1. Stop using the product and go to a doctor immediately if one of the following symptoms occurs. If immediate care is not sought, the symptoms may worsen :
1) Itching, redness, swelling, rash, etc. 2) If one of the symptoms above occurs due to direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply the product to wounds or skin with dermatitis such as eczema.
3. Storage and Handling, 1) Keep the lid closed after use. 2) Keep the product out of children's reach. 3) Keep away from direct sunlight, do not store at high or low temperature.
Keep out of reach of babies and children.
Indication and usage:
1) Tighten the lid after using it.
2) Don't keep it in the place where the temperature is extremely hot or low and exposed to the direct sunlight.
3) Use it in the morning or evening after shower.
Dosage and administration:
Take appropriate amount to the entire face and body, gently massage and tapping until absorbed.
|Labeler - C.A Pharm Co., Ltd. (688198385)|
|Registrant - C.A Pharm Co., Ltd. (688198385)|
|C.A Pharm Co., Ltd.||688198385||manufacture(68988-060)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.