MK Sting Relief Pads
Medically reviewed on Jun 21, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 6mg in 1mL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 60mg in 1mL
Labeler: Changzhou Maokang Medical Products Co., Ltd
NDC Code: 59050-414
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol 60%
First Aid Antiseptic
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- First aid for the temporary relief of pain and itching in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse
- if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- Clean the affected area.
- Discard wipe after use.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- If Bandaged, let dry first.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor
|MK STING RELIEF PADS
benzocaine, isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Changzhou Maokang Medical Products Co., Ltd (421317073)|
|Changzhou Maokang Medical Products Co., Ltd||421317073||manufacture(59050-414)|