PLAGENTRA INTENSIVE CARE by C.A Pharm Co., Ltd.
Medically reviewed on December 5, 2017
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Dimethicone 3mg in 150mL
Labeler: C.A Pharm Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 68988-050
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient: Dimethicone 2%
Water, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propanediol, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glyceryl Stearate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Oleate, Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceramide 3, Polyglutamic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, C8-12 Acid Triglyceride, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosphingosine, Oleic Acid, Lactic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Callus Culture Extract, Phellinus Linteus Mycelium Extract, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Imperata Cylindrica Root Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Musa sapientum (banana) flower extract, Terminalia Chebula Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum
Purpose: Skin Portectant
1. Stop using the product and go to a doctor immediately if one of the following symptoms occurs. If immediate care is not sought, the symptoms may worsen :
1) Itching, redness, swelling, rash, etc. 2) If one of the symptoms above occurs due to direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply the product to wounds or skin with dermatitis such as eczema.
3. Storage and Handling, 1) Keep the lid closed after use. 2) Keep the product out of children's reach. 3) Keep away from direct sunlight, do not store at high or low temperature.
4. It contains AHA. If it is your first time to use this product, take a small amount and gently apply to the skin to check if it cause andy trouble to your skin.
Keep out of reach of babies and children.
Indication and usage:
1) Tighten the lid after using it. 2) Don't keep it in the place where the temperature is extremely hot or low and exposed to the direct sunlight. 3) Use it in the morning or evening after shower.
Dosage and administration:
Take appropriate amount to the entire face and body, gently massage and tapping until absorbed.
|PLAGENTRA INTENSIVE CARE
|Labeler - C.A Pharm Co., Ltd. (688198385)|
|Registrant - C.A Pharm Co., Ltd. (688198385)|
|C.A Pharm Co., Ltd.||688198385||manufacture(68988-050)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.