PLAGENTRA MOTHERS BELLY by C.A Pharm Co., Ltd.
Dosage form: oil
Ingredients: Allantoin 0.75mg in 150mL
Labeler: C.A Pharm Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 68988-030
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient: Allantoin 0.5%
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfome) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Copper Tripeptide-1, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Palmitoyl pentapeptide-4
Purpose: Skin Protectant
1. Stop using the product and go to a doctor immediately if one of the following symptoms occurs. If immediate care is not sought, the symptoms may worsen :
1) Itching, redness, swelling, rash, etc. 2) If one of the symptoms above occurs due to direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply the product to wounds or skin with dermatitis such as eczema.
3. Storage and Handling, 1) Keep the lid closed after use. 2) Keep the product out of children's reach. 3) Keep away from direct sunlight, do not store at high or low temperature.
keep out of reach of babies and children.
Indication and usage:
1) Tighten the lid after using it. 2) Don't keep it in the place where the temperature is extremely hot or low and exposed to the direct sunlight. 3) Use it in the morning or evening after shower.
Dosage and administration:
Massage the Belly Oil into the stretch marks and the surrounding area.
|PLAGENTRA MOTHERS BELLY
|Labeler - C.A Pharm Co., Ltd. (688198385)|
|Registrant - C.A Pharm Co., Ltd. (688198385)|
|C.A Pharm Co., Ltd.||688198385||manufacture(68988-030)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.