Dermagesic by Llorens Pharmaceuticals International Division
Medically reviewed on June 4, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1mg in 100mL, ZINC OXIDE 0.4mg in 100mL, FERRIC OXIDE RED 0.4mg in 100mL
Labeler: Llorens Pharmaceuticals International Division
NDC Code: 54859-120
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Pramozine HCl .... 1% ............ Anesthetic/Analgesic
Zinc Oxide .........0.4% ............ Skin Protectant
Calamine ...........0.4% ............ Skin Protectant
- for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites or minor irritations
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes
- Not for Pediatric use
- Hypersensitivity to "caine" anesthetics
Do not use
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
Ask a doctor before use
- on chicken pox
- on measles
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions SHAKE WELL
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age ask a doctor
- Do not use more often than directed
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, cetearyl alcohol, methylparaben, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juic (aloe vera), avena sativa (oat) kernel colloidal oatmeal, fregrance, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, menthol, purified water
pramoxine hcl, zinc oxide, calamine liquid
|Labeler - Llorens Pharmaceuticals International Division (037342305)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.