PLAGENTRA MOTHERS BELLY by C.A Pharm Co., Ltd.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Glycerin 24g in 120g
Labeler: C.A Pharm Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 68988-020
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient: Glycerin 20%
Water, Propanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diisostearyl Malate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tri-C14-15 Alkyl Citrate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Polyglutamic Acid, Trehalose, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, C18-21 Alkane, Sodium Polyacrylate, Trideceth-6, Zinc, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol, Potassium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Arginine, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Panax Ginseng Callus Culture Extract, Phellinus Linteus Mycelium Extract, Saccharomyces/Imperata Cylindrica Root Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Rosmarinus Offcinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Squalane, Disodium EDTA
Purpose: Skin Protectant
1. Stop using the product and go to a doctor immediately if one of the following symptoms occurs. If immediate care is not sought, the symptoms may worsen :
1) Itching, redness, swelling, rash, etc. 2) If one of the symptoms above occurs due to direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply the product to wounds or skin with dermatitis such as eczema.
3. Storage and Handling, 1) Keep the lid closed after use. 2) Keep the product out of children's reach. 3) Keep away from direct sunlight, do not store at high or low temperature.
Keep out of reach of babies and children
Indication and usage:
1) Tighten the lid after using it. 2) Don't keep it in the place where the temperature is extremely hot or low and exposed to the direct sunlight. 3) Use it in the morning or evening after shower.
Dosage and administration:
Take appropriate amount to the entire face and body, gently massage and tapping until absorbed.
|PLAGENTRA MOTHERS BELLY
|Labeler - C.A Pharm Co., Ltd. (688198385)|
|Registrant - C.A Pharm Co., Ltd. (688198385)|
|C.A Pharm Co., Ltd.||688198385||manufacture(68988-020)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.