STOOL SOFTENER Extra Strength by EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.)
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 250mg
Labeler: EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.)
NDC Code: 49035-258
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 250 mg
Stool softener laxative
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- each softgel contains: sodium 15 mg
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
edible white ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol*, purified water, sorbitol special
*may contain this ingredient
Compare to Colace® Stool Softener Active Ingredient**
Extra Strength Stool Softener
Docusate Sodium, 250 mg
- Relieves Constipation
- Gentle and effective
- Stimulant free for comfortable relief
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace®
.DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.) (051957769)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 4, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.