Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 50mg in 1mL
Labeler: Rodan & Fields, LLC
NDC Code: 14222-2000
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
- For the treatment of acne.
- Penetrates pores to control acne blemishes, pimples and blackheads.
- Helps prevent new acne blemishes, pimples and blackheads from forming.
For external use only.
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- Skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower combination.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Dispense 1-2 pumps from each side. Blend product and apply evenly over the entire face, avoiding the eye area. Allow to penetrate skin. Do not rinse off.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to twice daily as needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occur reduce application to once a day or every other day and apply a moisturizer.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develop, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
You may report a serious adverse reaction to Rodan+Fields®, Attn: Product Development, 60 Spear Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94105.
Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Carbomer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide NP, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cholesterol, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Oleamido MEA Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Laureth-7, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Phytosphingosine, Polyacrylamide, Punica Granatum Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Yucca Glauca Root Extract
benzoyl peroxide lotion
|Labeler - Rodan & Fields, LLC (051659584)|
|Ei LLC||105803274||manufacture(14222-2000), analysis(14222-2000), label(14222-2000)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 28, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.