CAREALL Lubricating Eye Drops
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: DEXTRAN 70 .1mg in 1mL, HYPROMELLOSE 2910 (4000 MPA.S) .3mg in 1mL
Labeler: New World Imports, Inc
NDC Code: 51824-040
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextran (70) (0.1%)
Hydroxypropl Methycellulose (2910) (0.3%)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poision Control Center right away.
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye. For protection against further irritation.
- For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun.
For external use only. Do not use: If this solution changes color or becomes cloudy or if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
When using this product
- remove contact lenses before using.
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye gets worse or lasts more than 72 hours.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before using.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Store at room temperature
Benzalkomium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Disodium Edetate Hydrate, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Boric Acid, Purified Water
Distributed by: NWI, Inc. 160 Athens Way. Nashville, TN 37228
|CAREALL LUBRICATING EYE DROPS
dextran, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose solution/ drops
|Labeler - New World Imports, Inc (075372276)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 25, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.