Undecylenic Acid by Target Corporation
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 25mg in 30mL
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-259
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic acid 25%w/w
For cure of most tinea pedis (athlete's foot) and tinea corporis (ringworm).
For relief of:
- discomfort which may accompany these conditions
For external use only
consult a healthcare professional before use.
on children 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
avoid contact with eyes
by a doctor on persons with highly sensitive skin.
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
- irritation occurs
If accidental ingestion occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Read all warnings and directions. Use only as directed.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over the affecter area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between toes
- wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If conditions persists longer, consult a doctorthis product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° - 86°F)
- protect from freezing. If freezing occurs warm to room temperature
- keep tightly closed when not in use
Compare to active ingredient in Fungi-Nail® anti-fungal solution*
Eliminates fungus on fingers, toes and around nails
Topical solution with brush applicator
1 FL OZ (30mL)
Eliminates and helps stop the spread of fungal infections on cuticles, around nail edges, and under nail tips where reachable with applicator brush. Topical antifungal treatment will not penetrate hard nail surfaces.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Kramer Laboratories, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Fungi-Nail®.
maximum strength antifungal liquid solution liquid
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 22, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)