Miconazole 7 by Cardinal Health (Leader)
Medically reviewed on September 26, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Cardinal Health (Leader)
NDC Code: 49781-064
Miconazole nitrate, USP 2% (100 mg in each applicator)
- treats vaginal yeast infections
- relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- lower abdominal, back, or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- if you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
- symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- applicator: insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Wash applicator after use.
- use the same tube of cream if you have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- to open tube use cap to puncture seal
- do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or is not visible
- do not purchase if carton is open
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature] excursions permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, mineral oil, oleoyl polyoxylglycerides, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday–Friday.
Compare to Monistat® 7
Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Cream, USP 2%
(Miconazole Nitrate 100 mg per applicator)
Cures most vaginal yeast infections
Relieves associated external itching and irritation
7 DAY VAGINAL CREAM (1 TUBE)
WITH 1 REUSABLE APPLICATOR
NET WT. 1.59 OZ (45 g) Tube
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (Leader) (097537435)|
|Registrant - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (001627975)|