Walgreens Zinc Oxide
Medically reviewed on Mar 1, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 40g in 100g
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-6771
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Zinc oxide 40%.............................................Skin protectant
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only.
This product contains trace amounts of naturally occurring metals. Do not use on broken skin
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symtoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- clean the diaper area
- allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
store at 20°C to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
butylated hydroxytoluene, lanolin, lavender oil, liquid paraffin, methylparaben, petrolatum, polysorbate 60, talc, tocopherol acetate
299 Wilmot Rd.,
Deerfield, IL 60015 USA
Made in Korea
|WALGREENS ZINC OXIDE
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|