Medically reviewed on May 7, 2018
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: Bisacodyl 10mg
Labeler: Stratus Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 58980-415
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour
for rectal use only
- more than once per day
- for a period of longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persist over a period of two weeks
When using this product you may have abdominal discomfort, faintness, rectal burning and mild cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative because this may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and older||Children 6 to under 12 years||Children under 6|
|One suppository once daily||1/2 suppository once daily||Ask a doctor|
- Detach one suppository from the strip and remove from foil
- Carefully insert well into rectum
- Do not use more than once per day
- Store at 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F). Do not exceed 30°C (86°F).
- Individually sealed for your protection. Do not use if foil is torn or open.
Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
Stratus Pharmaceuticals Inc
12379 SW 130th Street
Miami, Florida 33186
(BISACODYL USP 10 mg)
- Stimulant laxative
- Gentle yet effective
TO 1 HOUR
Compare to the active
ingredient in Dulcolax®*
|Labeler - Stratus Pharmaceuticals (789001641)|