Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: National Pharma Industries Inc
NDC Code: 58292-010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
For the temporary relief of these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a sodium-restricted diet
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
marked drowsiness may occur
avoid alcoholic beverages
alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over
Take 2-4 pre-filled whistles every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 24 whistles in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
Children 6 to under 12 years of age
Take 1-2 pre-filled whistles every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 12 whistles in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
Children under 6 years of age
Consult a doctor
- Each pre-fille whistle contains 14 mg of sodium
- Protect from light.
- SAFETY SEALED: This product is protected by a sealed pouch. Do not use if individual foil pouch is torn or damaged.
- Whistle is not child resistant. Do not remove whistle from child resistant foil pouch prior to use.
- Store between 68 degrees-77 degrees F (20 degrees - 25 degrees C)
- Store in outer carton until contents are used.
anhydrous citric acid, DandC red no. 33, FDandC red no.40, flavor, glycerin, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate, poloxamer 407, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sucrose, water
diphenhydramine hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - National Pharma Industries Inc (078725867)|
|Plastikon Healthcare, LLC||041717941||manufacture(58292-010)|
Medically reviewed on May 28, 2018
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 202 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more