Menstrual Relief Maximum Strength
Medically reviewed on May 28, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, CAFFEINE 60mg, PYRILAMINE MALEATE 15mg
Labeler: MEIJER, INC.
NDC Code: 41250-193
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Caffeine 60 mg
Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg
- for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods
- water-weight gain
- muscle aches
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- liver disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- new symptoms appear
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than the recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and older
- take 2 caplets with water
- repeat every 6 hours, as needed
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º- 30ºC (59º- 86ºF)
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to Midol® Complete active ingredients*
Menstrual Relief Caplets
Acetaminophen, Caffeine, Pyrilamine maleate
Pain Reliever / Diuretic / Antihistamine
MULTI- SYMPTOM RELIEF OF:
Cramps, Bloating, Fatigue, Backache & Headache
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Midol®.
DIST. BY MEIJER DISTRIBUTION, INC.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
acetaminophen, caffeine and pyrilamine maleate tablet
|Labeler - MEIJER, INC. (006959555)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.