Allergy Relief by Bio-Pharm, Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Bio-Pharm, Inc.
NDC Code: 59741-119
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl USP 12.5 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, including one applied topically
- to make a child sleepy
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- use only enclosed dosing cup to dose this product
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- take every 4 to 6 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||2-4 TSP (10mL - 20mL)|
|adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age||1-2 TSP (5mL - 10mL)|
|children 2 to 5 years of age||ask a doctor|
|children under 2 years of age||do not use|
- each TSP (5 mL) contains: sodium 4 mg
- TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use this product if inner foil seal over the mouth of the bottle is cut, torn, broken or missing
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
artificial cherry flavor, citric acid anhydrous, D&C Red #33, FD&C Red #40, glycerin, polysorbate 20, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol solution
GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
500 VOLVO PARKWAY
CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
COMPARE TO ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN
CHILDREN'S BENADRYL® ALLERGY LIQUID*
Oral Solution, USP
AGES 6 +
- Alcohol Free
- Sugar Free
Relieves Itchy Throat / Nose,
Itchy, Watery Eyes, Runny
Nose & Sneezing
(12.5 mg per 5 mL)
4 FL OZ
diphenhydramine hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - Bio-Pharm, Inc. (801652546)|
|Bio-Pharm, Inc.||801652546||MANUFACTURE(59741-119), ANALYSIS(59741-119), PACK(59741-119), LABEL(59741-119)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.