Morning Fresh by Dynarex Corporation
Medically reviewed on May 14, 2018
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 2.2mg in 1g
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC Code: 67777-174
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride 0.22 %
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Calcium carbonate, Carboxymethycellulose sodium, Flavour, Hydrated silica,Potassium nitrate, Purified water, Saccharin sodium, Sodium benzoate, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Sorbitol
- Adults and children 2 years and older Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children under 6 years To minimize swallowing, use a pea sized amount and supervise brushing until good habits are established.
- Children under 2 years Ask a dentist or physician.
- The prevention of dental cavities.
- If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
sodium fluoride paste
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.