Morning Fresh by Patcos Cosmetics (India) Private Limited
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 2.2mg in 1g
Labeler: Patcos Cosmetics (India) Private Limited
NDC Code: 68121-174
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride 0.22 %
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Calcium carbonate, Carboxymethycellulose sodium, Flavour, Hydrated silica,Potassium nitrate, Purified water, Saccharin sodium, Sodium benzoate, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Sorbitol
- Adults and children 2 years and older Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children under 6 years To minimize swallowing, use a pea sized amount and supervise brushing until good habits are established.
- Children under 2 years Ask a dentist or physician.
- The prevention of dental cavities.
- If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
sodium fluoride paste
|Labeler - Patcos Cosmetics (India) Private Limited (916169451)|
|Patcos Cosmetics (India) Private Limited||675973979||manufacture(68121-174)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.