Scienceware Eyewash by Bel-Art Products
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Water 98.5mL in 100mL
Labeler: Bel-Art Products
NDC Code: 67691-769
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For cleansing the eye to help relieve irritation by removing loose foreign material, air pollutants (smog or pollen) or chlorinated water.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- With contact lenses
- avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using
- obtain immediate medical treatment for all open wounds in or near the eyes
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- flush the affected eye as needed, controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle.
Tamper-evident: do not use if imprinted seal on cap is broken or missing.
Storage: store at room temperature 15˚ to 30˚C (59˚ to 86˚F)
Benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic.
Call: 1-800-423-5278 Monday - Friday 9-5
or Write To: Bel-Art Products
661 Route 23 South
Wayne, NJ 07470
|Labeler - Bel-Art Products (002176733)|
|Altaire Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||786790378||MANUFACTURE(67691-769)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 3, 2017