Crisp Apple Hand Sani by Walgreen CO
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 585g in 1mL
Labeler: Walgreen CO
NDC Code: 0363-0663
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 65%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only: hands
Keep away from fire or flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- do not inhale or ingest
- avoid contact with broken skin
- irritation and redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommed for infants
- do not store above 105°F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
benzophenone-4, carbomer, cellulose, fragrance, glycerin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, mannitol, red 4, red 40, retinyl palmitate, tocoperyl acetate, ultamarines, water
Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended. Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2010
Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and foreign components
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
walgreens.com @2014 Walgreen Co.
MADE IN U.S.A. WITH U.S. AND FOREIGN COMPONENTS
|CRISP APPLE HAND SANI
ethyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Walgreen CO (008965063)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 31, 2017