HES CLEAN ADAM
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Alcohol 5.4mg in 180mL
Labeler: DOCTOR C&C
NDC Code: 42979-120
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient: Alcohol 3%
Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lactuca Indica Extract, Corydalis Ochotensis Extract, Draba Nemorosa Extract, Chenopodium Album Flower Extract, Propylene Glycol,
Triethanolamine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Fragrance, Ascorbic Acid
1. Always keep out of reach of children
2. Recap the bottle after use
3. Do not keep in hot and cold places and under direct sunlight
Always keep out of reach of children
Mild cleansing components softly cover sensitive skin without strains, giving freshness and maintaining cleanliness and neatness for a long time.
Directions for use:
1. If following sympoms appear after use, stop using this product and consult a dermatologist:
1) in case of irritations such as inflammation and swelling during usage
2) in case applied skin shows the same symptoms as 1) in direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply on injuries parts, malignant tumor and other abnormal parts.
3. This product is only for external use and not for internal use.
|HES CLEAN ADAM
|Labeler - DOCTOR C&C (557816136)|
|Registrant - DOCTOR C&C (557816136)|
Medically reviewed on May 14, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.