Alcohol-Free Anticavity by The Kroger Co
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: The Kroger Co
NDC Code: 30142-482
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.0219% (o.o1% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
For this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, glycerin, flavor, cetylpyridinium chloride, phosphoric acid, methylparaben, sodium saccharin, poloxamer 407, propylparaben, propylene glycol, disodium phosphate, red 33, green 3
From our family to yours
This rinse may cause temporary staining to the surface of teeth. This is not harmful, and adequate burshing may prevent it occurence.
*Crest Pro-Health Rinse is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. The Procter & Gamble Company is not affiliated with The Kroger Co. or this product.
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
COMPARE TO the active ingredient of CREST PRO-HEALTH RINSE*
See Back Label
FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS
ALCOHOL-FREE FLOURIDE MOUTHWASH
ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE RINSE
IMPORTANT: read directions for proper use.
- Helps prevent cavities
- Helps make enamel stronger
- Helps clean the entire mouth
- Helps kill germs that cause bad breth
- Helps freshen breath
- no alcohol burn
SEALED WITH PRINTED NECKBAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION
33.8 FL OZ (1 L)
sodium fluoride liquid
|Labeler - The Kroger Co (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.