Medically reviewed on December 28, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 4g in 100g, MENTHOL 1g in 100g
Labeler: Pharmaceutica North America, Inc.
NDC Code: 45861-006
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine HCL 4.00%
For temporary relief of pain assoicated with minor cuts, scrapes and minor skin irritations.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- If symptons persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, consult physician.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, contact physician prior to use.
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Remove patch from backing and apply to affected area.
- Use only one patch at a time, and maximum of four patches/day.
- Leave patch on affected area for up to 8-hours.
- Do not use patches for longer than five consecutive days.
- Children under 12 should consult physician prior to use.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Juice) Gel, Aqua (Deionized Water), Amica Montana Extract, Boswella Serrata Extract, Cameillia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbte-80, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Triethanolamine, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5.
Store below 25 degrees. Avoid direct sunlight.
(Lidocain 4% / Menthol 1%)
Patch Size 12.5 x 8.5cm
Manufactured For: Pharmaceutica North America, Inc.
Glendale, CA 91205
For Questions or Comments please call 877-328-2592
Made in China • Patent Pending
lidocaine hydrochloride and menthol patch
|Labeler - Pharmaceutica North America, Inc. (962739699)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.