Chocolated Laxative by Walgreens
Medically reviewed on February 26, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 15mg
NDC Code: 0363-5000
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sennosides, USP, 15 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- are taking any other drug. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs.
- do not use for a period longer than 1 week
- rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use of a laxative. These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||
|children under 6 years of age||
- each piece contains: potassium 5 mg
- contains milk and soy ingredients
- gluten free
- store at 15o- 25oC (59o- 77oF)
cocoa, partially hydrogenated vegetable oils (cottonseed, palm kernel), salt, soy lecithin (an emulsifier), sugar, vanilla, and whey powder (milk)
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended‡
Sennosides, USP, 15 mg
- Relieves Occasional Constipation
- Chocolate Flavored
Compare to ex-lax® active ingredient‡‡
DISTRIBUTED BY: Walgreen CO.
200 Wilmot RD., Deerfield, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2014 Walgreen Co.
Made in the USA
‡Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
‡‡This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc., distributor of ex-lax® ex-lax®
is a registered trademark of Novartis AG Basel, Switzerland
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF "LAXATIVE" PRINTED INNER POUCH IS TORN OR OPEN
sennosides stimulant laxative tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
|Registrant - Aphena Pharma Solutions-Maryland, LLC (829739833)|
|Aphena Pharma Solutions-Maryland, LLC||829739833||manufacture(0363-5000), pack(0363-5000), label(0363-5000)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.