Advanced Healing by Walgreen Co
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 0.340g in 1g
Labeler: Walgreen Co
NDC Code: 0363-0941
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporarily protects minor: cuts - scrapes - burns
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For exteranl use only
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison control Center right away.
- apply as needed
- for diaper rash, change wet and soilded diaper promptly
- cleanse the diaper area
- allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol
Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Beiersdorf, Inc., distributor of Aquaphor Baby healing Ointment
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com 2013 Walgreen Co.
MADE IN U.S.A. OF U.S. AND IMPORTED PARTS
|Labeler - Walgreen Co (008965063)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.