The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: WATER 0.929g in 946mL
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-199
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Purified water 98.3%
For cleansing the eye to help relieve irritation or burning by removing loose foreign material
For external use only
- if you experience any open wounds in or near the eyes and obtain immediate medical treatment
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
You have any of the following
- changes in vision
- eye pain
- condition worsens or persists
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- pull cover off cap
- avoid contamination of the rim and inside surface of the eyecup
- place eyecup surface to the affected eye, pressing tightly to prevent the escape of the liquid and tilt the head backward to pour liquid out
- open eyelids wide and rotate eyeball while controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressing the bottle to ensure thorough bathing with the wash
- lot number is printed on the bottle
- store at 20º to 25º C [68º to 77º F]
- do not use if tamper evident ring is broken
- use before expiration date marked on bottle
boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride
Medi-First Niagara Eyewash Label
Purified Water, 98.3%
Sterile Eyecup Attached
17080 Alico Commerce Ct.
Fort Myers, FL 33967
Made in Canada
32 Fl Oz [946 mL]
3 47682 21526 2
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
|Niagara Pharmaceuticals Inc.||205477792||manufacture(47682-199)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.