Medically reviewed on September 21, 2017
Dosage form: pastille
Ingredients: MENTHOL 10mg
Labeler: G. R. Lane Health Products Limited
NDC Code: 59342-5003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient (in each drop) Purposes
Menthol 10 mg ................... Antitussive, Cough Suppressant, Oral Anesthetic
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- Occasional minor irritation or sore throat
Keep out of reach of children.
Maximum Strength Herbal Cough Drops
Extra Strong and Penetrating
Clears the Head
Soothes the Throat
Provides instant, cool soothing relief for sore throats and fights coughs. Powerful, cooling vapors help your nasal passages feel clearer, too! An effective formula made from soothing herbs and chlorophyll, which gives Olbas Pastilles their luscious green color - and helps freshen your breath, too!
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomitine, consult a doctor promptly; these may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional beofre use.
- adults and children 3 years and over: allow 1 pastille to dissolve slowly in the mouth. Repeat every hour as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 3 years: ask a doctor
Inactive Ingredients: chlorophyll, clove oil, eucalyptus oil, glucose, juniper berry oil, modified starch, sucrose, wintergreen oil.
MFG in England by: G. R. Lane Health Products Ltd. Gloucester
Imported and Dist by: Penn Herb Co, Ltd., Phila PA 19154
|Labeler - G. R. Lane Health Products Limited (217362532)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.