Medically reviewed on April 23, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10mg in 5mL, Guaifenesin 200mg in 5mL, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg in 5mL
Labeler: McLaren Medical
NDC Code: 43913-404
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active Ingredients (in each 5 mL, teaspoonful)||Purpose|
|Guaifenesin 200 mg||Expectorant|
|Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg||Cough Suppressant|
|Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg||Nasal Decongestant|
- For the temporary relief of nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis).
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- Temporarily controls cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- Temporarily helps you cough less.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
If nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever, consult a doctor.
- Do not take this product if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- A persistent cough may be the sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over||2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) every 4 hours|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 4 hours|
|Children under 6 years of age||Consult a doctor|
Citric Acid, Grape Flavor, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Saccharine Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Sucralose.
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Tamper evident by seal under cap. Do not use if the seal is broken or missing.
Cough Suppressant, Expectorant & Nasal Decongestant
Sugar Free • Dye Free • Alcohol Free • Phenylalanine Free
16 FL OZ (473 mL)
Multiple Dose Unit Package
For Dispensing Under Pharmaceutical Supervision Only
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - McLaren Medical (013770591)|
|Registrant - davAgen Pharmaceutical, LLC (967545935)|
|davAgen Pharmaceutical, LLC||967545935||MANUFACTURE(43913-404), PACK(43913-404), LABEL(43913-404), ANALYSIS(43913-404)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.