ZIMS ADVANCED ACEMANNAN AND ARNICA
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 27, 2019.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALLANTOIN 5.5g in 1L
Labeler: NATURAL ESSENTIALS, INC.
NDC Code: 66902-800
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporarily protects minor:
- Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use on:
- deep puncture wounds
- serious burns
- animal bites
- Consult a doctor for the treatment of diaper rash.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- clears up and occurs again within a few days
- under 2 years of age
- pregnant - breast feeding
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean hands
- Clean site
- Apply Zim's
- May be covered with gauze
- Can be used 2 to 3 times a day
- Store at 20-25 degrees C / 68-77 degrees F.
Acemannan, Arnica, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Trisapropylamine
|ZIMS ADVANCED ACEMANNAN AND ARNICA
|Labeler - NATURAL ESSENTIALS, INC. (947484713)|
|NATURAL ESSENTIALS, INC.||947484713||MANUFACTURE(66902-800)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.