Salicylic Acid by Cardinal Health
Medically reviewed on December 12, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 40mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 49781-117
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%
- for the removal of hard corns
- relieves pain by removing corns
For external use only.
- if you are a diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
If discomfort persists see your doctor or podiatrist
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- if necessary, cut medicated patch to fit corn
- apply adhesive side down of medicated patch onto corn
- cover medicated patch with pad
- after 48 hours, remove medicated patch
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until corn is removed)
- may soak corn in warm water for 15 minutes to assist in removal
store between 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
acrylic adhesive, acrylic polymer, polyethylene, polyvinyl alcohol
medicated corn removers patch
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.