Salicylic Acid by Cardinal Health
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 40mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 49781-116
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%
- for the removal of hard calluses
- relieves pain by removing calluses
For external use only.
- if you are a diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
If discomfort persists see your doctor or podiatrist
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- if necessary, cut medicated patch to fit callus
- apply adhesive side down of medicated patch onto callus
- cover medicated patch with pad
- after 48 hours, remove medicated patch
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until callus is removed)
- may soak callus in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
- continued wearing of pad (without patch) will help prevent recurrence of calluses
store between 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
acrylic adhesive, acrylic polymer, polyethylene, polyvinyl alcohol
medicated callus removers patch
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 14, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.