Salicylic Acid by Cardinal Health Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 28, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.17g in 1g
Labeler: Cardinal Health Inc.
NDC Code: 49781-115
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 17%w/w
- for the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface. Plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only.
- keep away from fire or flame
- cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away heat
- if you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- on irritated, infected or reddened skin
- on genital warts and warts on the face
- on moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- on mucous membranes
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- avoid inhaling vapors
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash or soak the affected area, may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- apply small amount of wart remover with applicator to sufficiently cover each wart
- let dry and repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed until wart is removed for up to 12 weeks
store between 20°C to 30°C (68°F to 86°F)
camphor, castor oil, ethanol, ethyl ether, nitrocellulose
liquid wart remover liquid
|Labeler - Cardinal Health Inc. (097537435)|