Stool Softener by H E B
Medically reviewed on April 23, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: H E B
NDC Code: 37808-244
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
- stomach pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
presently taking mineral oil.
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 3 softgels daily. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains: sodium 7 mg
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
edible ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, medium-chain triglycerides*, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol*, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to the active ingredient in Dulcolax® Stool Softener**
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
• For Fast, Dependable Relief of Occasional Constipation
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Health Care Products, Division of Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and owner of the registered trademark Dulcolax®.
MADE WITH PRIDE AND CARE FOR H-E-B®, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - H E B (007924756)|