Sleep Aid by SMART SENSE (Kmart)
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: SMART SENSE (Kmart)
NDC Code: 49738-252
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep.
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
avoid alcoholic drinks.
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 tablets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 65 mg
- store at 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
Call toll free 1-800-842-7886
Compare to the active ingredient of Sominex® Tablets*
Diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg
wake up rested and refreshed
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Sominex®.
Distributed by: Kmart Corporation, Hoffman Estates, IL 60179 Shop Kmart.com
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
diphenhydramine hcl, tablet
|Labeler - SMART SENSE (Kmart) (008965873)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 7, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.