Nasal Decongestant Maximum Strength
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: LIVE BETTER (The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company)
NDC Code: 53187-670
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
do not exceed recommended dose.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this product for children under 12 years of age
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C red #40 aluminium lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminium lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
*Compare to the active ingredient in Sudafed PE®.
PHENYLEPHRINE HCl 10 mg
- RELIEVES NASAL AND SINUS CONGESTION
- DOES NOT CONTAIN PSEUDOEPHEDRINE
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Sudafed PE®.
DISTRIBUTED BY ONPOINT, INC.
2 PARAGON DRIVE
MONTVALE, NJ 07645
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
phenylephrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - LIVE BETTER (The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company) (001367366)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 24, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.