Salicylic Acid by Cardinal Health Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 28, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.17g in 1g
Labeler: Cardinal Health Inc.
NDC Code: 49781-118
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 17%w/w
Corn and callus remover
- for the removal of corns and calluses
- relieves pain by removing corns and calluses
For external use only.
- keep away from fire or flame
- cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away heat
- on irritated skin
- on any area that is infected or reddened
- if you are a diabetic, or if you have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- avoid contact with eyes
- avoid inhaling vapors
- if product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply one drop at a time with applicator, to sufficiently cover each corn/callus; let dry
- use cushions with hole centered over corn or callus to relieve pressure (additional cushions may be purchased separately)
- repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed for up to 14 days (until corn/callus is removed)
store between 20 o to 30 oC (68 o to 86 oF)
camphor, castro oil, ethanol, ethyl ether, nitrocellulose
liquid corn and callus remover liquid
|Labeler - Cardinal Health Inc. (097537435)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.