Sanafitil by ZURICH MEDICAL LABS, LLC
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Undecylenic Acid 100mg in 1g
Labeler: ZURICH MEDICAL LABS, LLC
NDC Code: 61357-149
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic Acid 10%
- For the treatment of most athlete's foot, jock itch & ringworm
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Not for diaper rash
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Irritation occurs
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks of treatment for athlete's foot and ringworm and 2 weeks of treatment for jock itch discontinue use and consult a doctor.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental ingestion seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center right away.
- Clean affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- For athlete's foot pay special attention to the space between the toes. Wear well fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes & socks at least once a day.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks
- For jock itch use daily for 2 weeks.
- Supervise Children in use of this product.
- Product not effective in the scalp or nails.
Store at 59° - 86° F (15°- 30°C)
petrolatum white, benzocaine, paraffin wax, salicylic acid, benzoic acid, boric acid, methyl salicylate, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, menthol crystals
undecylenic acid ointment
|Labeler - ZURICH MEDICAL LABS, LLC (071904097)|
|ZURICH MEDICAL LABS, LLC||071904097||MANUFACTURE(61357-149)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)