Sanafitil by ZURICH MEDICAL LABS, LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Undecylenic Acid 100mg in 1mL
Labeler: ZURICH MEDICAL LABS, LLC
NDC Code: 61357-146
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic Acid 10%
- Cures most athlete's foot, jock itch & ringworm
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking, and discomfort which accompany these conditions
- For external use only.
- Not for diaper rash
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Irritation occurs
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks of treatment for athlete's foot and ringworm and 2 weeks of treatment for jock itch discontinue use and consult a doctor.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
In case of accidental ingestion seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center right away.
- Clean affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning & night) or as directed by a doctor.
- For athlete's foot pay special attention to the space between the toes. Wear well fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes & socks at least once a day.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks
- For jock itch use daily for 2 weeks.
- Supervise Children in use of this product.
- Product not effective in the scalp or nails.
Store at 59° - 86° F
isopropyl alcohol, purified water, benzocaine, salicylic acid, benzoic acid, methyl salicylate, boric acid, methyl paraben, mentol, propyl paraben, FD&C red #22.
undecylenic acid liquid
|Labeler - ZURICH MEDICAL LABS, LLC (071904097)|
|ZURICH MEDICAL LABS, LLC||071904097||MANUFACTURE(61357-146)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 20, 2018
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)