Acid Reducer by H E B
Medically reviewed on Apr 11, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 150mg
Labeler: H E B
NDC Code: 37808-351
Ranitidine 150 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride, USP 168 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
Ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE CARTON OR PRINTED FOIL UNDER CAP IS OPEN OR TORN.
- store at 20° - 25° C (68° - 77° F)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- this product is sodium and sugar free
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, iron oxide red, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, talc, titanium dioxide
Compare to Zantac 150®active ingredient†
Ranitidine Tablets, USP 150 mg
- Prevents & Relieves Heartburn Associated with Acid Indigestion & Sour Stomach
Distributed by: H-E-B
|Labeler - H E B (007924756)|
|Shasun Pharmaceuticals Limited||915786829||manufacture(37808-351)|