Medically reviewed on December 27, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Inopak. Ltd
NDC Code: 58575-150
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% w/w
Keep out of reach of children.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin after changing diapers, assisting ill persons or before contact with a person under medical care or treatment.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only. Keep out of eyes, ears or mouth.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- If hands are visibly soiled, wash with soap and water and dry hands.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product, especially the area under the fingernails and allow to dry without rinsing.
benzalkonium chloride, chlorhexidine gluconate, isopropyl alcohol, PEG 10 dimethicone, PEG-14M, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium 10, water
|Labeler - Inopak. Ltd (194718243)|
|Registrant - Inopak. Ltd (194718243)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.